Total Pageviews

Thursday 13 October 2016

Welcome to my recipes. 

Everything here will have been developed over 30 years of experiments and hopefully will not contain any wild or exotic ingredients you have to fly to India or Hong Kong to find.

I may include the odd spice that isn't available down your local Morrisons but I will always endeavour to include an alternative. I've always hated those cook books that demand you buy some rare cooking oil/ wine or flour when simple alternatives are already in your cupboard.

Most of my recipes will be from the East. I have lived and worked in many Asian and Middle-Eastern countries and my tastes over the years have been honed in this direction.

I will be offering up some good Northern scran at times as well and all will have a twist like my spicy cottage pie....

Hope you find these recipes easy to make and enjoyable to eat.

Simon.

1 comment: